From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Gadgeteer — Build static charges when struck. At maximum charge level, your next gadget skill is overcharged and recharges faster.
- The blast finisher will trigger with combo fields the player is standing in or rocketing through when this skill is activated, but the effects of the combo will be granted after landing at the end of the launch.
- This skill's blast finisher makes a notably effective escape with Smoke Bomb and Smoke Screen to grant area stealth.
- This skill can be used while immobilized, rocketing the player towards the location they are facing.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 18, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|September 17, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- The 17 September 2012 update made this skill unusable underwater because "players can launch themselves into the sky using this skill".