From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
golemancer 250 years ago, one of the asura who helped destroy the Great Destroyer. She kept a lab in Akk Wilds, where holograms of her remain, as well as her ghost.
- You've triggered the lab tutorial. I am Oola, lab genius, and you've much to learn. You may only hear this once, and the information I relay will enrich you. Push "Commence" when you're ready to begin.
- The first rule of the lab is that I'm in charge. The second rule of the lab is that you're not. I conduct dangerous experiments here, so your cooperation is critical. Know your place.
- Necromancy and golemancy have long been destined to collide. One deals with death, and the other, life. I'm on the verge of creating a new kind of golem that creates life from death.
- We are all a part of the Eternal Alchemy, and as such, our very beings embody magic. Remember this, and all you do will be enhanced -- from your accuracy with a bow to the power you put behind a fireball.
I'll remember this.
- Now that you understand what I've told you, I must challenge your retention of the facts to prove that you're not totally incompetent.
Bring on your test.
- Question 1: Who am I?
- Oola the Great.
- Oola, lab genius.
Oola the Ancient.
- Question 2: What is the second rule of the lab?
- Only you can prevent golem fires.
- I am not in charge.
Necromancy is the key to success.
- Question 3: What are the two important ideas that were destined to collide?
- Magic and technology.
- Necromancy and golemancy.
The ego and the id.
- Question 4: What are we?
- The embodiment of genius.
- We are the future.
We embody magic.
- (if failed quiz) Congratulations. You're the moron I thought you were when you activated this recording. Perhaps you should pay attention when people are talking to you. Better luck next time. Now, get out of my sight.
- (if passed quiz) Congratulations. You've passed. You're not the fool I thought you were when you activated this recording.
- I don't have time for this.
- After completing the skill challenge
- Your electronic signature identifies you. You have already viewed this content. I shouldn't have to tell you things twice. Put what you learned into practice, or get out of my lab.
- The quiz answers are:
- Oola, lab genius
- I am not in charge
- Necromancy and golemancy
- We embody magic
- The answer "Only you can prevent golem fires" to the second question of the test is a reference to Smokey Bear's slogan "Remember... Only YOU Can Prevent Forest Fires"
- The ego and the id are two of the constructs of Sigmund Freud's model of the psyche. The id contains the psyche's desires and instinctual drives or urges, while the ego mediates between the desires of the id and what is actually capable of being achieved in the real world.