From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Explosive Powder — Improves damage from explosions. Turrets explode and knock back foes when destroyed.
- Experimental Turrets — Turrets apply boons to allies around them.
- Advanced Turrets — Reduce damage taken by turrets. Turrets create reflective shields when built.
- Using Smoke Screen and then detonating the turret combos with itself to cause area Stealth.
- Unlike other turrets, Flame Turret's burning damage and duration are affected by the user's stats.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|May 20, 2014||
|November 26, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: