From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- I don't know many folks who'd willingly come to Oxbow Isle. With Risen, krait, and a brutal jungle, it's not a kindly rest stop.
What can you tell me about this fort?
- We were a supply port before the krait started sinking our ships. Now, we rely on small ships to smuggle goods past their territory.
How are your land operations?
- We're trying to keep the Risen out of Timberline Falls, but we're failing. No matter, we'll continue to fight until our last breath.
Is that a submarine over there?
- It is. The charr are nothing if not genius when it comes to steel. Our submarine's mostly used for emergency evacuations.
- Interesting. Thank you.
- (If charr)
- These claws were made for steel. See you.
- Hopefully it won't come to that. Good luck.
- Smart move. Keep it up!
What's with the cats?
- Before I came out here, I was going to leave them with my brother, but he's allergic to everything. I'm glad I didn't—they're great company.
- I'm glad things worked out. See you.
- I like a good challenge.
- Good to see another honest face.
- Some must fight, so that all may be free.
- The world cries out. I answer.
- Do you need assistance?
- Well met!