How to get to the Vinetooth Prime
Vinetooth Prime is a powerful creature hiding in its den in Auric Basin. It appears immediately after activating the three Eastwatch pylons during the Ruins of Eastwatch event. It will leave and the Vinetooth Prime event will fail if it is not defeated within the ten-minute time limit or when the Auric Basin meta's challenges start.
- Defeat Vinetooth Prime (80) [Group Event]
- Consumes Foes to Gain Power
- Smash - Leaps around the field towards random targets. Spikes will appear underneath knocking back nearby players.
- Tail Swipe - Attacks players in front of it with its tail.
- Stalk - Targets a random player and leaps into the air. A large circle will appear around the targeted player and land on them when it is completely filled in.
- Soul Feast - Targets a random player and runs towards them on its hind legs, instantly downing them. Its defiance bar will be unlocked afterwards. Failing to break it will kill its target and grants a stack of Soul Consumption.
- Stolen skills
| Vinetooth Fang
(only drops if the Glint's Bastion collection is active)
| Protector of the Exalted
(only drops if the Nevermore I: Ravenswood Branch collection is active)
| Mordrem-Influenced Crystalline Phial
(only drops if the HOPE IV: The Catalyst collection is active)
† The player must have a Pure Crystalline Phial as well.
- Depleting its Defiance bar in time stuns it and applies Vulnerable on it for a considerable time. Because of that, it is imperative to do so, or it may not be possible to complete the event in time.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Vinetooth Prime.|