Vigil Crusader Saxton
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Vigil Crusader Saxton is a human member of the Vigil. He patrols the Gladium Canton in a clockwise direction, pausing to talk to citizens, soldiers and grunts. He also pauses at the elevator to Perimeter Loop.
- I don't have any gold to spare. Oh, you're no beggar. Sorry. I'm harassed by so many beggars here that it's a reflex to claim poverty.
Why don't they clean this area up?
- Who? The Adamant Guard already has their hands full, the legions scramble to keep up with the war, and you won't see many other Vigil around.
Why are you here?
- Recuperative leave. Took a load of shrapnel in the gut and leg. Gained five pounds of iron, lost ten pounds of blood. But all in the service to the Vigil!
- What does the Vigil do? (same as below)
- Many make sacrifices in time of war. Farewell.
What does the Vigil do?
- Made up of all races from across Tyria, we have sworn an oath to defend the land against dragons. We fight, patrol, and generally kick undead tail.
- Extremely dangerous. But it's not a suicide mission. We fight aggressively, but intelligently. With carefully planned strategies and tactics. We don't throw away anyone's life lightly.
- I see. Farewell.
- Good to know.
- That's unfortunate. See you.
How are things on the Vigil's end?only if you're in the Vigil
- Complicated. Dragons and dragon minions are everywhere, and seasoned soldiers are in short supply. We're bruised and battered, but still fighting.
- Pact? [verification requested] And the
- Sounds tough. Keep up the good work.
- I understand. So long.
- Do you have a moment?