From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Buttermilk in Bulk||Container||Basic||—||35|
|Crude Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||—||28|
- You won't find another estate in Diessa Plateau with its own cow-racing circuit. Some of our cattle go to the butcher, and others we train for the races. Have you noticed the bugs around the estate?
- We feed them to the cows. They love it. You could call it our special ingredient for breeding winners in the cow race.
Hm. Is there anything I can do to help?
- If you're up to the challenge, pick up any jar lying around estate
I'll give it a try.
- How about I put a timer spell on you. You'll have to catch them and feed them to the cow before the spell wears off. How difficult do you want to make it?
Easy. (1 minute)
- Charradis fly swarms hang around cow pies. Good luck!
- Charradis cave grubs like to hang around rocks. Good luck!
- Charradis plains grubs can be found in open places. Good luck!
- Charradis fireflies like to hang around shady spots. Good luck!
- You'll find Charradis wasps around water. Good luck!
- Charradis forest grubs like to hang around hay. Good luck!
- I'll see if I can find any.
Medium. (30 seconds)
Hard. (15 seconds)
- Maybe I'll try later.
- I'll pass for now.
- That's nice. See ya.
Yeah. I want to catch one.
- All right. How about catching a Charradis fly swarm/Charradis cave grub/Charradis plains grub/Charradis firefly/Charradis wasp?
- Yeah. I can do that. (Same as "How about I put a timer spell on you..." above)
- Remind me how I should catch it. (Same as "If you're up to the challenge..." above)
- What's the deal with your cattle outside the estate? (Same as "We put the moody ones..." below)
- Never mind.
What's the deal with your cattle outside the estate?
- We put the moody ones outside so they don't spread their bad attitudes to the other cows. Same for the smelly ones. I swear I can actually see the stink rolling off of them.
- Tell me about the bugs. (Same as "We feed them to the cows..." above)
- I see.
- Sounds like a problem.
- If the player caught the wrong bug
- Ha! You caught the wrong bug! Come talk to me if you want to try again.
- All right.
- How's it going? What're you doing to pass the time?
- Show me what you're selling.
- I feel like catching more bugs. (Same as "All right. How about catching..." above)
- I do what I can. Good-bye.
- After the player complete the task once, Veska will ask if they would like to try a real challenge for a special reward.
- Completing 10 rounds of feeding cattle in a row without missing will earn the Engraved Longhorn (masterwork) accessory for free.