Vask the Brazen
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Have you come to see the Fang of the Serpent?
- (If not under the effects of Flight from Jormag)
It's so large, isn't it?
- The Fang of the Serpent hangs here as a reminder of our flight from Jormag. Seeing it quickens the blood, does it not?
It does. My heart races to think of the beast that tooth was once attached to.
- Sometimes bravery means knowing when to flee from a losing battle. What are your thoughts now, having seen the Fang?
It symbolizes the courage of those who came before. I hope to live up to their example.
- May you carry this reminder with you on your journeys. Go now.
The sight is awe-inspiring. I feel humbled, standing in its shadow.
- Keep these thoughts in mind as you depart. Go swiftly now, as our ancestors did so many years ago.
I'm eager to meet such a foe with my weapon bared.
- The spirits are pleased by such bravado. May this reminder drive you eagerly toward battle.
- I have nothing to say.
- (If already under the effects of Flight from Jormag)
I've seen the Fang of the Serpent before.
- Go and live your legend, friend. I can offer you nothing more.
- Will do.