From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Defend Doomspy's Watch and defeat the Branded (37)
- Draw out and defeat the giant Branded griffon (37) [Group Event]
- From Ebonhawke, the Brand doesn't look very dangerous. I wonder if those that oppose the treaty would feel the same if they saw the horror of what the dragon did up close, instead of from within the safety of these walls.
- You might be onto something there.
- During Draw out and defeat the giant Branded griffon
- We can't let this flying beast leave the Brand and threaten the surrounding areas. We must take it out of the sky—permanently!
- I'll do what I can.
- After Draw out and defeat the giant Branded griffon, back at camp
- The Ebon Vanguard are only recently turning our attention to the Dragonbrand, but the Sentinels have been fighting them from the start. I have a lot to learn about them.
- bonfires were a great idea.
- Forcing it to ground only worked because there were skilled fighters here to kill it before it left the Brand. Thank you for your part in this, <Character name>.
- You're welcome.
- That's true.