From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
A musician of immense skill and passion, Van Leopard penned many of Tyria's greatest hits.
- Legendary Tunesmith
- I'm telling you, this band is gonna set the world on fire. Literally. I mean, have you seen the pyrotechnics?
- Metal Legion?
- Before me, Metal Legion were playing dive bars and junkyards for scrap. Now they're headlining festivals! They just needed a producer to take them to the next level.
You're a metal producer?
- Metal, industrial, clock-punk, orchestral. You name it. If it makes a noise when you strum it, bow it, or smack it with a hammer, I can turn it into sweet, sweet music for your ear holes.
- Good stuff.
How'd you get your start?
- Warband was stationed in the outskirts. Nothing for miles. So I made do with whatever we had to entertain my bandmates 'round the fire. Developed an ear for it, I guess you could say. Heh.
- Decided to put down my rifle and pick up a pen. Been writing music ever since. Now I'm working on my masterpiece—a concert in the skies! Imagine the pyrotechnics you can launch from an airship...
- Oh, I can imagine...
- Sounds dangerous.
- Added with the May 11, 2021 game update to commemorate Stan LePard who passed away in February 2021.