From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Valiant Ideyr is a valiant found in the Highwayman's Vale.
- You made it through the mines? Astonishing! Only the bravest survive. Welcome to Triforge Point.
What are you doing here?
- We're here to stop the Inquest, Nightmare Court, and bandit alliance. Their union can only bring disaster to Brisban Wildlands.
There aren't very many of you.
- Not yet, but our numbers rise daily. Until we have an army, we're formulating plans, keeping an eye on the villainous triad, and harassing their outlying camps.
What can I do to help?
- Talk to Valiant Mathair—he'll give you the rundown.
- Thank you. Good luck.
- Keep up the good work.
- We can't have that. Keep it up.
- This brave person has things to do. Good-bye.
- During Destroy the Sinister Triad's camps
- Our scouts report that the enemy camps beyond the canyon are preparing for something. Possibly an attack. We need to land the first strike!
- I'll clobber them into submission.
- I can't help you right now.
- During Defeat the Sinister Triad
- I can't believe it! All three enemy commanders are out there laying waster to our soldiers. We'll have their heads for this!
- I'll tussle them up!
- I'm busy right now. Good luck.
- There's an urgent matter at hand. Can you assist me?