From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Valiant Mathair is a Renown Heart NPC located in Vandal's Claim. After players help him secure the area, he will become a karma merchant.
|Basic Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||—||77|
|Hammer of Smashing||Hammer||Fine||23||273|
|Hammer of Smashing||Hammer||Masterwork||23||546|
- Evil forces possess the upper hand here, and their influence can be felt in the very soil. If you could help me secure this terrain, it would aid me, and the others with me, greatly.
I'll help you. What would be the most help in securing this land?
- For now, go and find the bodies of the fallen. Revive them and lead hem back here. But keep your eyes open for mines, and those who plant them in the earth.
Tell me about the mines.
- They protect their stronghold to the west, but such weaponry will maim or kill unwary travelers. Destroy the mines, please.
- I'd like more details on the situation please. (same as "The bandits and Inquest have been trying..." below)
- Do you know anymore about what's going on? (same as "The bandits and Inquest have been trying..." below)
- Got it. Thanks.
What brings a Wyld Hunt valiant to this camp?
- I was called by the Pale Mother. I believe she senses the danger that lies before us, and wishes me to organize the forces of order to combat this threat.
What's this threat you speak of?
- The bandits and Inquest have been trying to forge an alliance, but now we are also seeing the Nightmare Court becoming involved.
That sounds like a dangerous development.
- It would threaten the entire region. We need to organize to stand a chance against that kind of combined might, but first we need more information.
- What would help most? (same as " For now, go and find the bodies..." above)
- That's enough for now.
- Got it. Thanks.
- It sounds like you have your hands full.
- Maybe another time.
- My thanks, traveler. Your heroism has made this a safer place. Maybe the supplies I have could make things safer for you as well. May you always travel in sunlight and in wonder.
- I'd like to look at what you have to offer.
- Take care