Template talk:Event icon
This is a multi-use consolidation of the individual icon templates for events. I figured it might be easier to use as well as being consistent with most of the other icon templates already in use. -- Wyn talk 14:11, 8 September 2012 (UTC)
Missing "caravan" option?
- Yep, I'll get the texture uploaded. Won't match to the tangos, but oh well. —Dr Ishmael 19:16, 1 March 2013 (UTC)
- Well... crap, I can't find. There are R/G/B dolyaks in 32px size, but those are the map icons (color = WvW team color). I thought there was also a 64px event icon, but can't find any dolyaks there. —Dr Ishmael 19:36, 1 March 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, I see now that we are using the gray 32px icons for WvW events. Carry on. —Dr Ishmael 19:42, 1 March 2013 (UTC)
Guild Mission Icons
From what I can see, guild missions are a type of event, so we should get the guild mission icons in here (whichever ones apply). Bounty may use the normal sword icon (need to doublecheck) but at least Rush and Challenge have unique ones. Vahkris 20:55, 29 April 2013 (UTC)
- and Hold the line! --Claret (talk) 16:56, 23 January 2014 (UTC)
Not sure if this is the best place, but the wiki is missing the icon for this special object, appearing in the following events: (Open the minimap images to see the icon)
- Escort the Vigil siegemaster to the toxic offshoot (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the Vigil siege engineers as they attack the toxic offshoot (0) [Group Event]
- Use powder kegs to destroy the toxic offshoot (24) [Group Event]
- I can only find 3 icons for this event and none of them are the usual map icon size. They’re all the overhead-icon size but it’s not unheard of for large icons to be used on the map but scaled down.
- If it’s not one of these then you’ll have to describe it for me. J.Tesla (talk) 17:20, 26 November 2017 (UTC)