List of skill points
- I think it should stay here. If I would be on a skillpoint hunt, I would like a quick reference of where they all are. With the way the side is now structured, it is easier to find the areas you are in, if you only want to find one skill challenge. --Istar 11:36, 4 May 2012 (UTC)
- We presently only have a quarter of the skill points (roughly), and the list is already fairly large. One stop reference pages aren't helpful when they're hard to read through. Konig/talk 01:44, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
- Why can't they be on both? One list in one place for the people who want it, and also listed on the specific map pages for those that prefer it that way? That way, both groups can have their choice. (and Yes I am aware I am responding to this about half a year after the last post) 126.96.36.199 04:08, 2 February 2013 (UTC)
Should there be a column with waypoints instead of locations, or both? Some waypoints may be contested during an event. --11:36, 4 May 2012 (UTC)Istar
- I fail to see why waypoints would even be listed. Some skill points are no where near waypoints. Konig/talk 01:44, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
- I agree, the linked regions and the big upcoming interactive map should solve that for anything you want to find.--Ee 05:30, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
Named as skill challenges
Shouldn't it be listed on the page as an anomaly that even though they are named Skill Challenges, that some of them are NOT skill challenges in actuality. 188.8.131.52 04:06, 2 February 2013 (UTC)
There are still about 670 pages that still reference "skill challenge" and have yet to be converted to "hero challenge", counting those marked obsolete and redirects, but after deleting duplicates from this search.
There are still about 246 pages that still reference "skill point" and have yet to be converted to "hero point", counting those marked obsolete and redirects, but after deleting duplicates from that search.
Stealthy icon change by ArenaNet?
It looks to me like they may have adjusted the map icon for incomplete hero challenges.
Compare the following:
Are the old icons used anywhere ingame still? (speaking plainly, the new icons aren't much better on the map and don't fit with the style of the others.) -Chieftain Alex 12:39, 2 October 2015 (UTC)
- Not as empty and filled no. is but only on the completion count. Anzenketh (talk) 16:44, 4 November 2015 (UTC)
Page has not been updated to include the new icons in the HoT areas --184.108.40.206 16:17, 4 November 2015 (UTC)
Found the icons for the infinite hero points. I don't know how to edit the chart so it looks nice:
- The table has been modified. If anyone wants to change the wording for the map completion line, please do. I'm wondering if the blue versions will be used in Path of Fire when it is released. --Chieftain Alex 08:49, 3 September 2017 (UTC)
Amount of Hero Challenges in each region?
- If you want to add it, we could use
|Heart of Maguuma||40|
|Ruins of Orr||44|
- --Chieftain Alex 16:26, 9 June 2019 (UTC)