If there's a two-handed sword (Greatsword), why isn't there a Greataxe? 188.8.131.52 18:14, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
I wonder why no 2hander Axe
I wonder why no 2hander axe was added--Knighthonor 06:39, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
- Probably because you want it - 184.108.40.206 14:22, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
I WANT TO WIELD TWO AXES NOW. Zolann The Irreverent 21:45, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
- My warrior is gonna look awesome with two axes-beserkergang!-- Necro Shea Mo 04:38, 22 August 2011 (UTC)
Warrior axe skills
Looks like we have too much of them. Eviscerate is the burst skill so it's not directly in the bar. But other than that, we have 6 skills and only 5 slots :
Isn't there a confusion between the last 2? What the source for the last 4? Chriskang 10:41, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
- Wait, wouldn't it be possible and make plenty of sense that there is a chain? Shadowed Ritualist 02:17, 23 August 2010 (UTC)
What do you think?
These axe skills Cyclone Axe, Whirling Axe and Dual Strike. Do you think they will carry trait-ed effects of other weapons? My example: You have both an sword (main) and axe (off), with the Swordsmanship trait equipped. You attack a player with Whirling Axe. Here's the thing, I'm ASSUMING you are dealing both axe and sword attack damage with each hit (an average of the damage). The bleeding from the Swordsmanship trait should activate stacking multiple bleeds on the target. I'm thinking the same for Dual Strike and Cyclone Axe, in that a strike from each weapon happens allowed trait-ed effects to occur. In essence, this would allow an easy stack of bleeds or other gorgeous effects (depends on the traits). - 220.127.116.11 17:22, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- This the right place for for this btw? - ~BlakDoxa~ 20:23, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
Necromancer's Axe training
- This has not been researched yet. Sorry for the inconvenience! - Infinite - talk 18:47, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
- Did a bit of research on this with PvP steady weapons and only power traits filled with no mods or other equipped gear and tested all three abilities. The basic attack at max vulnerability stacks (between 10 and 11 between first and second strike) ended up going from 27 to 29.5, Ghastly Claws went from 168 to 184, and Unholy Feast went from 61 to 67. The damage increase appears to fluctuate between 9.259% and 9.836% meaning the damage increase is overall about 9.5% -Erukor --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk).