From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Escort troops to the Mordrem spitfire (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Mordrem Spitfire (80) [Group Event]
- Commander! What do you need to know?
How are the troops holding up?
- As well as can be expected. We've been making progress, but it is taking its toll.
Do we have one more good fight in us?
- Yes, but there doesn't seem to be any light in this particular tunnel.
There will be. Stay with us.
- I hope you're right, Commander.
- We will take this on together.
- Just hold it together for now, Tactician.
- It is taking its toll on all of us. Carry on.
- (During Defeat the Mordrem Spitfire (Second Southern Checkpoint))
What's the current situation?
- One of Mordremoth's spitfires. We need to take it out to move forward.
How are we doing against it?
- We've temporarily disabled its ley-energy shield with explosives.
So it's vulnerable?
- For the moment. If it recovers, we'll need to fall back and get more bombs.
What's the plan, then?
- The vinetenders are setting up temporary shields. We need to kill them.
That sounds good. Then what?
- Then we take down the spitfire quickly, before it recovers.
- Excellent. Let me ask you something else.
- Sounds like a plan. Let's do it!
- Kill the vinetenders. Got it.
- Then let's hit it before it recovers.
- That's good news. Let's go!
- I will leave you to it. Carry on.
- (During Kill the chak preventing the pets from returning to their ogre masters and/or Escort Dolyak to the camp before the assault)
Tell me about those choppers.
- Those relics? They've seen more action than I have.
Are they fully operations?
- Most of them are running off of salvaged parts and battlefield repairs.
Can we use them against Mordremoth's spitfires?
- I don't think so. They'd be sitting ducks. Well, hovering ducks.
I wonder if we should risk it.
- I would advise against it. They're doing their part protecting the camp itself.
- Very well. Let's talk about something else.
- I see, thanks for the update.
- Thank you. Carry on.
- Sounds dicey. Thank you, Tactician. Carry on.
- They've taken their hits protecting us. Thanks.
- No time to chat. We've got a war to win.
- (During Escort troops to the Mordrem spitfire (Third Southern Checkpoint))
Where am I needed most?
- We've been successful at pushing the Mordrem back. Follow the main trail until you find the forward assault.
How will I know I'm there?
- Where the resistance gets tough, you'll find the Pact forces.
What's your job in all this?
- We've got a small force guarding the camp.
- Sounds right. Let me ask you something else.
- Keep a light on for us. See you around.
- I look forward to finding them. Thanks.
- Thank you, Tactician. Carry on.