Tactician Lystratia is a charr member of the Vigil that can be found in Triumph Plaza within the Straits of Devastation. She offers her services as a merchant once the event Use the Pact weapons to kill the Risen giant guarding the area near the temple of Balthazar has been completed.
- Use the Pact weapons to kill the Risen giant guarding the area near the temple of Balthazar (75) [Group Event]
|Bombardment Target Marker||Consumable||Basic||—||1 28|
- If Use the Pact weapons to kill the Risen giant guarding the area near the temple of Balthazar is up
- If you want to take down that giant, you should take some of my weapons.
What do you have?
- This grenade set not only packs a punch, it can also signal some serious air support.
Let me have it!
- Here you are. Those things are pretty powerful, so be careful. But, they'll help you take that monster down.
- I'm not interested.
- I don't want to take it down.
- As a merchant
- This is a dangerous place you've come to. I'm here for the Pact, myself. They sent me here as a forward scout to clear out what I can.
- charr. What can you manage alone?
You're just one
- I may be one charr, but I've refined an arsenal of tools for the Pact, and I brought the best of them with me.
What are you doing with them?
- Distributing them, when necessary. Mostly holding them for when something really big comes my way.
- Giants. They're nearly impossible to take down without some serious firepower. Come back if you see one, and we'll talk.
- I see.
- I wish you luck, then.
- Any chance I could buy some of those weapons?
- I'll be careful.
- The Grenade Set that Lystratia offers during the event is the most powerful weapon in the game. It can be taken elsewhere within the map.
- The Bombardment Target Marker that Lystratia sells after the event is significantly less powerful than the one offered during the event.
- If you sacrifice nothing, you gain nothing.