From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- If you're looking for a great view, this is the best seat in the house.
Rocks and snow? Hardly a "great view."
- Well I find it pleasant. Though this post is actually designed for practical reasons. I use this fort to monitor my comrades and alert them of any approaching dangers.
- I guess that structure to the northwest looks interesting. What is it? (Same as "What's that to the northwest?" below)
- Sounds boring.
You must see attackers coming from a mile away.
- Just about. Of course, wiser foes come under the veil of a thick fog, or snowstorm. But I spot the majority of things that approach our base.
- What's that to the northwest? (Same as "What's that to the northwest?" below)
- Keep up the good work.
- What's that to the northwest?
- Seems like a fine place to relax. See you.