Subdirector NULL was formerly a home-security golem, created by the Consortium and assigned to the disgraced former-Subdirector Blingg. It was appropriated and upgraded by Canach as part of his plan to wreak vengeance upon the Consortium at Southsun Cove.
- Resistant to Mines
- Controls mines
- The various mines in Canach's Lair are directly controlled by him. The game will give system messages to inform players of Subdirector NULL's actions – whether he is shielding himself from damage and needs to be lured to a hacked land mine, whether he is going to rearm and regain control of all mines or whether he is going to explode all mines.
- Summons respawning healing turrets
- Subdirector NULL can summon Subdirector NULL Repair Turrets, which heal him with fired projectiles until destroyed. These turrets respawn periodically after destruction.
- Summons orbs of rampant energy
- Upon reaching 75% health, Subdirector NULL will spawn orbs of Rampant Energy that move about the room. They cannot be harmed and pulse AoE damage to any players in range.
- When Subdirector NULL reaches approximately 20% health, players start gaining stacks of Electrolyze, causing damage over time until either the player is killed or Subdirector NULL is defeated.
- Unshakable - Gains defiance when targeted by crowd-control skills. Blind is 10% as effective. Weakness and vulnerability last 50% less time.