From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Slim Mikhart works at the logging camp at Queen's Forest in Queensdale, where they supply the Seraph with the wood needed to make weapons.
Slim temporarily becomes a merchant after stopping the skritt thieves from stealing logging tools. The window in which he's a merchant is a small one, as he is soon tasked with destroying the skritt cave support.
- The items below require the event Stop skritt thieves from stealing logging tools.
- Stop skritt thieves from stealing logging tools (7)
- Retrieve stolen logging tools from the skritt hideout (7)
- Help Slim Mikhart destroy the skritt cave support (7)
- During Stop skritt thieves from stealing logging tools
- I hate skritt!
What's going on?
- The skritt are trying to steal all of our tools.
- What are skritt? (same as below)
What are skritt?
- Gutless thieves. They attack en mass and steal whatever they can get their hands on.
- What's going on? (same as above)
- During Retrieve stolen logging tools from the skritt hideout
- You've got a fighter's air to ya. Care to help us loggers out?
What can I do for you?
- The skritt attacked not long ago, and ran off with all of our logging tools. Valerius is outside of Windloss Delves, south of here. If you're looking to help, I can give you directions.
- I'd love to help.
- I can't right now.
- Sorry, I've got places to be other than here.
- During Help Slim Mikhart destroy the skritt cave support
- Stand clear. I'm not sure how stable this bomb is.
- Grenth's guts, what are you doing with a bomb?
- We're going to collapse a portion of Windloss Delves to keep the skritt from attacking the lumbermill. It's a sketchy plan, but as long as we get past any skritt defenders, it should work.
- Sounds good.