From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- As far as I can tell, these legless horses were used by humans for jousting. At least, that's what I overheard from sewers of Divinity's Reach as they were being discarded.
- (if Human)
I've seen these in Divinity's Reach myself. But these are just toys.
- I know they're not alive! But there are the remains of mechanisms inside. I can use them for something.
- Good luck with your tinkering.
What are you doing with them?
- I'm comparing them with this picturebook I also found in the sewers. Sir Skippy's Big Fun Day is our foremost source on jousting.
- I'm sure you'll learn a lot.
- Sewers? That explains the smell. Good-bye.