From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Sentinel Survival Badge||Accessory||Fine||58||441|
|Sentinel Survival Badge||Accessory||Masterwork||58||875|
|Crystalwept Pistol of Force||Pistol||Masterwork||58||700|
|Crystalwept Torch of Force||Torch||Masterwork||58||700|
- Before completion
- Crystalwept Groves is thick with Branded minions. Priority one is containing the threat. Then we focus on removal. We could always use a hand. Interested?
Yes. What can I do?
- experimental beacons around the area. Activating them will attract the branded to your location. So make sure you're ready for a fight. Slay the crystal dragon minions. Not a single beast can be spared, and look out for
Is there anything else I should look out for?
- Branded crystal shards. They rain down from the sky. Sometimes it catches one of our own, or one of those branded freaks. If you see one, destroy it immediately!
- Got it! Thanks.
- All right. Thanks.
- I'll do what I can.
- After completion
- Impressive. You handled the Branded like you were a seasoned Sentinel. You bought us some breathing room, and I'd like to reward you for it.
- Rewards for me?
- See you later.
- During the Defeat Victurus and his Branded army event
- Before completion
- Branded beast building an army out by Wreckage of Day's Labor. Tread carefully out there. We've got intel about a
Where is this beast?
- Look around Wreckage of Day's Labor. Your target shouldn't be too hard to spot. I'd recommend taking a few allies with you.
- Sentinels handling this? I thought that's why you were here.
Why aren't the
- That's the problem. A couple weeks ago, our legionnaire went on a patrol. Search parties never found his body, but I've heard reports of a Branded charr in the field, organizing an army.
You think it's your legionnaire?
- Victurus was a good man, and an excellent leader. He could take any dozen charr and make them a winning warband. If he still has control over his facilities, he could drum up an army in a heartbeat.
So, why not send out a team to kill him? He's just another Branded.
- You don't know what it's like out here. We can handle that our legionnaire was KIA. But getting Branded? That would break our morale. Just find him, kill him. You'd be doing us, and him, a favor.
Where is Victurus?
- The last place I tracked him to was the Wreckage of Day's Labor. You might want to bring some allies. Victurus will be a solid threat, no matter how much the Brand might have twisted him.
- Don't worry. I'll take care of him.
- Another time.
- What operation are you running out here? (Same as "Crystalswept Groves is thick with Branded minions..." above)
- Thanks for the warning.
- After Completion
- Wreckage of Day's Labor. We need them stopped before they cause any real damage. Listen up. We just received intel that a Branded army is forming near
I'll handle it.
- Good. Get out there and break that army. We're counting on you.
- Got it.
- Let me gear up first.
- I can't right now.