From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Bundle of Petrified Wood||Service||Exotic||—||2,688|
|Mini Lava Elemental||Miniature||Rare||—||105,000 +|
|Petrified Karka Egg||Accessory||Rare||80||21,000|
|Petrified Karka Egg||Accessory||Exotic||80||42,000|
|Crude Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||—||28|
|Basic Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||—||77|
|Fine Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Fine||—||252|
|Journeyman's Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Masterwork||—||2,800|
|Master's Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Rare||—||5,600|
|Friend of Science||Trophy||Exotic||—||7,000|
- Friend of Science requires that the player has started the Ember Bay Master collection, and is only available for purchase once.
- We're going to die out here. Nothing works properly, and we just don't have enough grunts left to sacrifice doing the dangerous takes. Hmmmm. I don't suppose you'd be willing to help?
What do you need?
- You know how to use a lava launcher? We have two things we need, but they're all at high altitude. First, we need to collect those drones floating up there, and second, we need to gather old artifacts.
- Yes. The dwarves who were here left them lying around and they contain important data that we need to collate. We can't leave without them!
- I've been trying to get this dwarven contraption back together, but there are pieces missing. I've manged to figure out that it has something to do with the volcano, and I surmise that it tames it.
You figured that out with only part of the device?
- Sure. It's my area of expertise. I did a thesis on dwarven engineering. This is clearly designed to affect the geomagical conditions in the volcano. I also suspect there are others on the island.
- What do you need? (same as above)
- You're right. I'll see if I can find the missing pieces.
- You need me! I'll see what I can do.
- What are you doing? (same as "Why not?")
- Not right now. Too busy
- You're a valuable asset. Is there anything you need? Take a look and see if there's anything you'd like to buy. I'll give you a good discount.
- Let me see what you have to sell.
- No, thanks.