From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Step up to the fire. I'm sure we're all friends here.
- human out here among the charr.
Strange seeing a
- Heh, maybe they think I'm not any danger at my age. The sharpest thing I have on me is my bread knife.
Then what are you doing out here? This is a dangerous place.
- I know you mean well, youngster, but if the charr cubs can handle themselves out here, then so can I. Besides, the Durmand Priory sent me here for a reason.
What are charr cubs doing out here?
- There's a fahrar out here, bunch of little charr getting fresh air and learning how to be good soldiers, I guess. Never was much of a military person. Now, finding answers to questions. That's me.
Tell me about the research.
- Eh, interested in an old man's story? That's a nice change. These charr can make a mean stew, but they get deaf ears when I get to talking. I'm tracking down a apparition, a dangerous one.
- ghost? Not that surprising.
- We've heard rumors of a powerful necromancer named Bria who somehow escaped the bonds of the Foefire. She can see and interact with the world, and she'll torment any soul she can ensnare.
How will you know it's her, and if it is, then what?
- In life and in death, Bria was a dark, cruel soul. capturing the young and weak and performing horrible rituals on them. If she's here, she must be stopped before she can harm anyone.
- The you better bring more than your bread knife. Good luck.
- Good luck in your search then.
- Not interested.
- Forget it.
- Bread knife? Yeah, you're gonna last long out here.
- Just passing through.
- During Kill Bria's shadow fiends to rescue the cubs before she captures them
- Not now. We've got these charr cubs to save.
- After Defeat Bria to rescue the captured cubs
- Thank you for helping us dissipate Bria. It's a shame she chose such a dark path. The knowledge she had could have been a boon to all the races.
She's defeated. Now what?
- Bria's not dead, I'm afraid. Like every Foefire ghost, she will re-form, but she'll have all of her abilities, and all of her dark hungers. I'll stay here, try to contain her if she attacks again.
- Good luck.
- Death simply is another journey.