Path to Samson.
Samson was a childhood friend of Prince Ewan Thorn and Oswald Thorn. He was playing with Oswald one day when a giant wurm grabbed him, Oswald fled for his life, abandoning his friend to die. His ghost can now be found under the large rockface where Deverol Gardens is located.
- Me, Os, and Ewan had a secret hiding place down here. I used to train with the Thorn brothers. I liked Ewan best, but Os could be funny sometimes. If only he hadn't fled that day in the sewers.
- (if you already have Mad Memoires II: Friendship)
That story never gets old.
- I used to think the sewers were creepy, but now that they're gone I miss them. At least my friends are still here.
- Be at rest, spirit.
- Ewan was sick, so Os and I went looking for trouble, just the two of us. It was fun until a giant wurm latched onto me, and Os didn't even draw his sword. He just ran.
- Mad Memoires II: Friendship) Thank you for your story. I'll make a record of it. (Receives
- I have to go.
- No time for talking ghosts.
- During Give Samson ink to create a feast or Give Samson ink to summon an ooze patrol
- You! Collect black goo for me, and I will support your struggle against the Lunatic Court.
- (if you have a Black Goo)
- Here, take this black goo.
- I'll come back later.
- What happened to you?
- Hi there.
- Let's play.
- Do I know you?
- Hello there.
- May Melandru guide you.
- Nice to see you.
- Shadow of the Mad King: Mad Mysteries — Track down firsthand accounts of Mad King Thorn's childhood during Halloween, when the Mad Realm draws near. (5)
- To reveal Samson, players must use Scan Aqueous Field a bit southwest of "Evon" Gnashblade and interact with the Suspicious Location that appears.
- Originally his line of dialogue after "That story never gets old" was "I used to think the sewers were creepy, but I've made friends down here now. Mostly fish" was changed due to the reconstruction of Lion's Arch and the removal of the sewers.