From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Red Guardian is one of three minibosses prior to fighting the Vale Guardian in Spirit Vale. The Red Guardian is encountered twice again during the Vale Guardian encounter, however with much less health.
- Vulnerable to crowd control when health reaches 0.
- When the defiance bar is broken, the Red Guardian will be defeated.
- Immune to physical damage
- Vulnerable to Conditions
- Magic Aura — Deals periodic damage to all enemies within 1500 units. Damage is decreased on targets with the same attunement.
- Punch - Red Guardian punches a player.
- Spawn Seekers - At regular intervals Red Guardian will spawn Seekers in the arena.
- Stolen skills
- Red Guardian has 1375223 armor (1374000 toughness and 1223 defense). Compared to regular Raid bosses with 2597 armor, this translates to -99.8% power damage.
- Red Guardian has a 140 range diameter hitbox, which is considered medium.
- Red Guardian has 2,457,750 health before the fight, and 540,705 health during the fight.
- There is a miniature of this NPC.