From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Blue Guardian is one of the three minibosses prior to fighting the Vale Guardian in Spirit Vale. The Blue Guardian is encountered twice again during the Vale Guardian encounter, however with much less health.
- Vulnerable to crowd control when health reaches 0.
- When the defiance bar breaks, the Blue Guardian will be defeated.
- Protection — Incoming damage decreased by 33%; stacks duration.
- Blue Pylon Power — Immune to all damage and conditions. Can be stripped.
- Magic Aura — Deals periodic damage to all enemies within 1500 units. Damage is decreased on targets with the same attunement.
- Punch - Blue Guardian punches a player.
- Distributed Magic - Blue Guardian summons an aoe, which if insufficient players are present inside, deals devastating damage to the entire player group.
- Stolen skills
- Blue Guardian has 2597 armor (1374 toughness and 1223 defense).
- Blue Guardian has a 140 range diameter hitbox, which is considered medium.
- Blue Guardian has 3,539,160 health before the fight, and 540,705 health during the fight.
- There is a miniature of this NPC.