From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Polymorph Moa: Skritt burglars are no longer affected by Polymorph Moa.
- Polymorph Moa: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to appear unselectable while underwater.
- Polymorph Moa: This skill should now animate when used with a greatsword.
- Polymorph Moa: Can be used while moving.
- Polymorph Moa: Targets transformed by this skill have 5 new and less-frustrating skills, and this skill can also be used underwater to turn enemies into tuna (Tuna Morph).
- This skill now removes Death Shroud from the target instead of the necromancer being stuck in Death Shroud.
— In-game description [?]