From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Help the militia soldiers fight off the icebrood (16)
- Give alpine lilies to the militia captain before illness overtakes his soldiers (15)
- (If norn)
- I thought getting through the charr lands were distasteful, but this snow is ridiculous.
- Where are you headed?
- (If not norn)
- This snow is ridiculous! I don't know why the norn choose to live like this.
I hate snow too. Where you headed?
- We're headed to a job in Lion's Arch. I don't know the details, but that's probably for the best. As the pay is good I follow my orders.
Are you mercenaries, then?
- Aye. Lion's Arch is a good source of income for us, what with all the merchants, tradesmen and ne'er-do-wells that might have need of an armed escort. But first we have to get there.
- Good luck.
- I see.
- After Help the militia soldiers fight off the icebrood
- We've got a man down! The icebrood are circling, but I refuse to leave him behind! If the icebrood get too close, drop 'em where they stand!
- Oh no!
- During Give alpine lilies to the militia captain before illness overtakes his soldiers
- We can't move on with a sick man. If I just had some alpine lilies, I could medicate him long enough to get to Snowhawk Landing.
- (If you have alpine lilies in your inventory)
I have some alpine lilies you can have.
- Thank you. This'll defnitely help us treat his illness.
- You're welcome.
Are you okay? You look a little pale.
- Keep it down! You want to start a panic? Yes, I fear the illness is spreading. But once we get enough lilies to make the cure, we can treat everyone. No need to worry the others.
- Good luck.
- I'll take a look around.
- After Give alpine lilies to the militia captain before illness overtakes his soldiers is completed
- We've slowed the icebrood threat, but he's just getting worse. He's a brave soldier, but he's losing this fight.
- I see you're in trouble.
- For Ascalon!
- Honor the past.