From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Lunatic armor is a set of armor made available during Shadow of the Mad King 2017. There is a collection achievement for gathering the entire set.
- Recipes purchased from the Lunatic Alchemist
- Completing Lunatic Wardrobe achievements
|Head||Bloodstained Lunatic Noble Mask|
|Chest||Bloodstained Lunatic Noble Coat|
Wardrobe skin links
- The following prefixes can be selected:
Concept art by Zhengyi Wang.
- The light set was modeled after the Acolyte armor set.
- The medium set was modeled after the Noble armor set.
- The medium set has alternate versions of the headpiece and chest piece: Bloodstained Lunatic Noble Coat and Bloodstained Lunatic Noble Mask
- The medium set pieces have a static green aura applied to them if the Shaders option is set to High.
- The heavy set was modeled after the Dark Templar armor set.
- The medium headpiece (blacked out eyes) doesn't show up well, if at all, on Sylvari or Charr characters.
- The blood trails on the Bloody medium chest doesn't show up well, if at all, on Charr characters.
- Fashion: Lunatic's Fashion — Collect an item of each armor slot from the Lunatic set. (5)
- Festival Collections: Lunatic Court's Finery — Unlock all 18 Lunatic armor skins in your wardrobe. (5)