From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Welcome to our fine settlement. If you like grumpy old zealots, plenty of centaurs, and a good fight or two, you've come to the right place.
How bad is the centaur problem?
- They don't give us as much trouble as they do our neighbors. Small blessings.
You're happy your neighbors get the brunt of the centaur attacks? That's terrible.
- I'm not pleased anyone has to get attacked by centaurs. But if it has to be someone, they've got better defenses and are closer to Divinity's Reach to get resupplied.
- There's something else I want to talk to you about.
- That's still terrible. I'm leaving.
- Interesting, but you mentioned something else.
- Thanks for the information.
What do you mean, "grumpy old zealots"?
- We have a few old timers around here who are stuck in their fantasies of old Ascalon. They don't take too kindly to the treaty, you see. Don't worry. Their bark is worse than their bite.
The war is over. Maybe they need more time to let it sink in.
- Those are good words to live by, but there's a lot of bad blood here. Some of the old folks had family killed in the war.
- About those other things you mentioned.
- Take care.
- I'd like to hear about something else.
- Understood. Thanks for the warning.
- We have a little jewel of a fighting pit. Ms. Vonne runs a tight ship, making the fighters keep the violence in the pit. To tell you the truth, her students are quite handy when centaurs show up.
Amazing! I bet I could clean house over there.
- You should give it a go, then. I'm sure they'd be happy to have you.
- All in good time. Now, about those other things you mentioned.
- I'll do that.
- About those other things.
- Good to know.