Ley-Infused Branded Hydra
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Summons Meteors
- Summons Minions
- Any 2 of the effects granted by Unstable Magic Abilities
- Crystallized Charge - The Hydra charges forwards, dealing damage, and knocking back enemies. It leaves behind a trail of Flame Pools behind it, which applies Burning to enemies standing on the trail.
- Crystal Meteor - A single wave of Branded meteors fall from the sky, landing randomly around the Hydra. Enemies hit are knocked down.
- Crystalline Breath - The Hydra shoots out three jets of Branded energy, dealing damage, applying Torment, and knocking back enemies.
- Summon Minions - The Hydra will summon a few Branded Devourer Hatchlings to aid it.
- Severed Head - One of the Hydra's head may be severed during the fight, becoming a Branded Hydra Head nearby. If the severed head is not killed, it will eventually form into a Veteran Branded Hydra.