Lady in White
Lady in White
Appearance as a ghost.
Interactive map path
The Lady in White is a ghost you may find at night, in the graveyard of the Village of Shaemoor. She can usually be found weeping in front of the grave of Violet Traipse (1281-1320 AE). Talking to her and following her out of the graveyard starts the event Defeat the Lady in White. She will only appear at night after speaking to the Priest of Grenth during the day.
- The night has grown so cold. Would you please take me home?
- I'll take you home.
What are you doing out here alone?
- I came here to see someone, but they're not here. I've been waiting a long time. I only want to go home. Won't you help me?
- Don't worry, I'll help you get home.
- Sorry. I can't.
- I'm sorry, I don't have time.
- For Adelbern and Ascalon!
- This isn't worth it!
- The kingdom will never die.
- They are invading Ascalon!
|Orange Leather Bag||Bag||Basic||1|
|Yellow Leather Bag||Bag||Basic||1|
|Red Leather Bag||Bag||Basic||1|
|Purple Leather Bag||Bag||Basic||1|
|Blue Leather Bag||Bag||Basic||1|
|Green Leather Bag||Bag||Basic||1|
(only drops if the Howler III: Howl collection is active)
- A White Lady or "Lady in White" is a popular urban legend from many different countries where the ghost of a woman dressed in white asks unsuspecting people to take her home, killing those who attempt to help her.
- The dialogue before she turns hostile is also very similar to that of the Lady in White in the pilot episode of the popular TV show Supernatural.