Lady in White
Lady in White
Appearance as a ghost.
Interactive map path
The Lady in White is a ghost you may find at night, in the graveyard of the Village of Shaemoor. She can usually be found weeping in front of the grave of Violet Traipse (1281-1320 AE). Talking to her and following her out of the graveyard starts the event Defeat the Lady in White.
- The night has grown so cold. Would you please take me home?
- I'll take you home.
What are you doing out here alone?
- I came here to see someone, but they're not here. I've been waiting a long time. I only want to go home. Won't you help me?
- Don't worry, I'll help you get home.
- Sorry. I can't.
- I'm sorry, I don't have time.
- "For Adelbern and Ascalon!"
- "The kingdom will never die."
- "They are invading Ascalon!"
|Orange Leather Bag||Bag||Basic||1|
|Yellow Leather Bag||Bag||Basic||1|
|Red Leather Bag||Bag||Basic||1|
|Purple Leather Bag||Bag||Basic||1|
|Blue Leather Bag||Bag||Basic||1|
|Green Leather Bag||Bag||Basic||1|
| Spirit's Sorrow
(only drops if the Howler III: Howl collection is active)
- A White Lady or "Lady in White" is a popular urban legend from many different countries where the ghost of a woman dressed in white asks unsuspecting people to take her home, killing those who attempt to help her.
- The dialogue before she turns hostile is also very similar to that of the Lady in White in the pilot episode of the popular TV show Supernatural.