Knife Tail Gang Hunting Bond
Knife Tail Gang Hunting Bond
Double-click to consume.
The Knife Tail Gang have broken into the Trading Company vaults, and Evon's furious!
Use this bond to hunt Knife Tail Gang members. While bonded, any kill worth XP has a chance to reveal one of the Knife Tail Gang! Find them, and each bond will allow you to loot a piece of Recovered Black Lion Goods, which are yours to keep. Recovered goods will always unlock something from the Black Lion Trading Company in your wardrobe—weapons, exclusive dye colors, even mounts!
— In-game description
Knife Tail Gang Hunting Bond is a consumable item that puts the Bonded Hunter—Knife Tail Gang effect on the character that used it. The effect grants the character a chance to encounter a Knife Tail Gang member, which randomly spawns after the character killed any enemy NPC that granted experience. Killing a Knife Tail Gang member rewards a Recovered Black Lion Goods container and removes the effect. Opening a Recovered Black Lion Goods unlocks one random Gem Store-exclusive skin or dye that the account doesn't have yet.
The Bonded Hunter—Knife Tail Gang effect does not have a timer, is not lost upon logging out or changing maps, and will only be removed once the Recovered Black Lion Goods have been awarded to the player. The effect cannot be used by another character on the account once applied and will only remain on the character the item was first used on.
|Gem Store (vendor currently unavailable)||200|
|Gem Store (vendor currently unavailable)||5 for 900|
|Gem Store (vendor currently unavailable)||15 for 2,400|
|Black Lion Stolen Goods Recovery Event Week 3—Full||Black Lion Stolen Goods Recovery Event||0|
|Collect stolen Black Lion supplies from thieving skritt during the event.The Black Lion Trading Company needs your help collecting stolen goods!
||Collected 8 Goods||0|
- New Horizons Supply Drop: Week One (guaranteed, discontinued)
- Due to an anti-gambling law, this item is not available for purchase to players from Belgium.
- Cannot be acquired from the Gem Store by free-to-play accounts. It can, however, be gifted to free-to-play accounts.
- Despite the in-game description, the Recovered Black Lion Goods obtained from these bonds will only unlock a mount's skin, not the mount itself.
- Unlock list of Recovered Black Lion Goods was expanded in Game updates/2022-03-15.
- In December 2022, there was a Wintersday Gifting Rewards Campaign related to it: gift at least five Bonds to other players and you’ll receive four Black Lion Chest Keys in return by the end of January 2023.
Gem Store history
|Gem Store historyAs the history has to be updated manually, it might be incomplete. Caveat lector.|
|Start date||End date||Discount||Notes|
|August 20, 2019||September 03, 2019||-||
|March 25, 2021||March 26, 2021||-||
|March 27, 2022||March 28, 2022||-||
|December 13, 2022||December 19, 2022||-||