From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Recipe: Kastaz Strongpaw Stuffed Poultry||Recipe sheet||Fine||17||175|
|Iron Harvesting Sickle||Harvesting sickle||Basic||10||49|
|Crest of Nageling||Accessory||Fine||17||189|
|Crest of Nageling||Accessory||Masterwork||17||371|
|Crude Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||—||28|
|Kidney Beans in Bulk||Container||Basic||—||49|
- Separatists around Nageling aren't so careful about what they trample. The devourers that used to be here are gone, but there's still plenty of work to do. I had to move my garden out here since the
What kind of work do you do here?
- Just the usual gardening stuff: watering plants, pulling weeds, and driving off the giant grub larva...and don't even get me started on the chickens.
- What kind of gardening are you doing here? (Same as "All the basic plants..." below)
Why are the chickens a problem?
- Those little squabblepots like to pick and nibble on my plants. Problem is, they don't know when to stop, so they end up ruining the crop. And there's not much market for dead plants.
How do you stop them from overeating?
- With chickens, you gotta use finesse. First sight of an over-nibbler, just pick up a shovel and give 'em a good thwack. That makes 'em see the error of their ways...for a couple minutes anyway.
- You mentioned grub larva before? (Same as "Yeah, the little humdiggers..." below)
- Guess you've got it all figured out, then.
- Good luck with your chicken problem.
You mentioned grub larva?
- Yeah, the little humdiggers burrow down to the roots and kill the plants. But I can't kill the pesky root-chewers because they spew toxins. So I have this grub repellent I throw at 'em instead.
- You said something about a chicken problem? (Same as "With chickens, you gotta use finesse..." above)
- Sounds like you've got it under control.
- That's enough agriculture talk for one day.
What kind of things are you growing here?
- All the basic plants: vegetables, herbs, chickens. I come from a long line of gardeners, soldiers, vendors, and armorers, so you could say I was destined for this. Although, it is a lot of work.
- What do you need me to do? (Same as "Just the usual gardening stuff... above)
- Sounds tiring.
- Sounds like it.
- It's a blooming miracle. You really are a whiz at gardening.
- (If Sylvari)
- Would you look at how spectacular my garden is now! You must know a thing or two about plants.
- So, what've you got for me?
So tell me about your garden.
- I had to move my garden out here since the Separatists around Nageling aren't so careful about what they trample. The devourers that used to be here are gone, but there's still plenty of work to do.
What do you grow?
- All the basic plants: vegetables, herbs, chickens. I come from a long line of gardeners, soldiers, vendors and armorers, so you could say I was destined for this. Although, it is a lot of work.
- Good luck.
- Good luck.
- It's nice to plant something in the soil other than bad guys for a change.
- (If Sylvari)
- Yeah, I consider myself kind of a plant person.