From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Prevent White Mantle reinforcements from reaching Saidra's Haven (80)
- Liberate Saidra's Haven from the White Mantle (80) [Group Event]
- Invulnerable While Shielded
- Summons Bloodstone Turrets
- Shield Explosion - Agatha reapplies Shielded and pushes away all attackers within 600 range.
- Summon Bloodstone Turret - Agatha summons an untargetable and stationary turret which fires Wrath in a rotating circle around itself. The turret's attacks cover large wedges of area but deal very low damage.
- Symbol of Hatred - Agatha creates a ring of smaller AoE circles which grows outwards; each of the small circles deals a low amount of damage.
- Symbol of Scorn - Similar to Searing Fissure, Agatha uses bloodstone energy to slam her mace into the ground leaving an AoE of bloodstone energy for several seconds that deals heavy damage.
- Passively applies White Mantle Control Boost to allied White Mantle.
- Stolen skills
|Embroidered Coin Purse||Container||Exotic||1|
(only drops if the Cin Business collection is active)
- The Justiciar will not spawn until the pre-events for White Mantle Control: Saidra's Haven have been completed (specifically Liberate Saidra's Haven from the White Mantle (Control Points)) and Saidra's Haven is liberated from White Mantle control. If you have been waiting for some time for the event to spawn, complete the events in Saidra's Haven in order to trigger the event.
- The event chain for the Justiciar to spawn is on a timer. Check Lake Doric for the timer "Saidra's Haven".