Icebrood Construct (Sanctum Arena)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Knocks Back
- Massive Shock Waves
- Frigid Fusillade - No skill description found.
- Ice Arm Swing - No skill description found.
- Ice Flail - The icebrood construct swings its arm, doing damage and knocking enemies down. Breaks free any Bound Ice Elementals that are hit.
- Ice Shock Wave - The Icebrood construct slams its arm down, doing damage and creating a shock wave that knocks enemies down. The shock wave can be jumped.
- Seismic Crush - The Icebrood construct slams its arm down, doing damage and creating a shock wave that knocks enemies down. Ice shards rain down over the area. The shock wave can be jumped.
- (?) - targets players with time ice bombs, which must be dodged or blocked in order to avoid damage.
It periodically summons Bound Ice Elementals, which may be destroyed. Periodically, the Fraenir and Construct may gain a Defiance Bar. This may be broken easily using the Night Terror Special action skill.