From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Steel Mining Pick||Mining pick||Basic||20||77|
|Stolen Bandit Button||Accessory||Fine||22||224|
|Stolen Bandit Buckle||Accessory||Fine||22||224|
|Stolen Bandit Fork||Accessory||Fine||22||224|
|Stolen Bandit Shell||Accessory||Fine||22||224|
|Stolen Bandit Shoelace||Accessory||Fine||22||224|
|Stolen Bandit Button||Accessory||Masterwork||22||441|
|Stolen Bandit Buckle||Accessory||Masterwork||22||441|
|Stolen Bandit Fork||Accessory||Masterwork||22||441|
|Stolen Bandit Shell||Accessory||Masterwork||22||441|
|Stolen Bandit Shoelace||Accessory||Masterwork||22||441|
- Hrrm. You? Why have you come? To hurt, to help? yes? Many problems. You help, we give shinies. You hurt, we pick your bones clean. Deal?
What's the problem? Perhaps I can help.
- Bad men in camps come, attack skritt, kill skritt. Bad, very bad. Break their pointy sticks, kill bad men. You do that, yes? Yes!
- bandits, destroy their weapons. Got it. Anything else?
- Skritt in canyon need help gathering shinies, Strange dogs and flying squids hurting–hurt us. Get rid of them, bring shinies to skritt.
Let's say I'm new to shiney hunting. What am I looking for?
- In canyon. You see piles of old things. Don't want old things. Find something special, something not junk.
- I'll give it a shot. If I find a shiny, who do I give it to? (Same as "Give shinies to Pretch'atta." below)
- Forget it. I'm not digging through trash.
If I find a shiny, who do I give it to?
- Pretch'atta. She right there, see? There-there. Give shinies to
- Got it. Thanks.
- You know, I think you guys are fine on your own.
- Bandits, huh? Maybe not.
- Not interested.
- Oh! You? Lots of chitter-chat about you. You brave, you strong, you give skritt big bright shinies. We thank you. Yes! We offer shinies to you, too!
- I'd like to look at what you have to offer.
- You're welcome.