Herald of Sorrow/history
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Herald of Sorrow: Fixed a bug that caused boons to be corrupted into conditions when using the skill Manifest Sand Shade while this trait was equipped.
- Unending Corruption: This trait has been reworked and renamed Herald of Sorrow.
- Herald of Sorrow: Equipping this trait turns Desert Shroud into Harbinger Shroud, which removes the pulsing effects of Desert Shroud and instead shifts into a single detonation after a 3-second delay. This trait deals damage, corruption, and conditions in one strike while providing barrier to allies within the vicinity.
— In-game description
- Unending Corruption: Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from corrupting a boon on downed enemies.
- Unending Corruption: Fixed a bug in which Manifest Sand Shade was not updated to reflect the boon conversion from this trait.