From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Create a healing orb near your target. When an ally touches the orb, nearby allies are healed.
— In-game description [?]
- Rejuvenating Assault - Cleave foes around you with your staff, creating healing orbs for you and your allies.
- Renewing Wave - Release a burst of Mists energy that heals and removes conditions from allies. Create a healing orb for each ally that loses conditions.
- Healer's Gift - Create a healing orb at the end of your dodge roll.
- Vital Blessing - The healing orbs that you create now grant vigor to allies they affect.
- Words of Censure - Blinding, immobilizing, or affecting a foe with crowd control spawns a healing orb. Skills that strike many foes at the same time can spawn multiple orbs.
- Generous Abundance - Create healing orbs around yourself when using a Legend skill. Create healing orbs around Ventari's tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills cannot activate this trait.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: