From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Update - June 13, 2013
- Fixed a bug that allowed Utility buffs to be used in Dragon Ball Arena.
- Fixed a bug where the giant Holo Dragon in Lion's Arch would freeze for some players when they got far from it.
- Fixed an issue with the Piñatas where players could interrupt each other preventing players from getting candy or achievement progress.
- Increased the health of all Holo Dragon Minions that appear from the Holo Projectors located around the world.
- Changed the rarity of the Mini Holographic Risen Knight from Rare to Masterwork to reflect the actual value of the item.
- Fixed a bug where the icon and chest of the Karka queen's reward would persist on the map. The chest will now go away after five minutes.
- Fixed a bug that could block the Meta event in Southsun.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- As a consequence of fixing the dragon pinata bug, the interaction with dragon pinatas was changed so players have to complete the interaction to open the pinata.
- In addition to having increased health, Holo Dragon Minions are now invulnerable for several seconds after they spawn. These changes give more people the opportunity to get credit for the So Lifelike achievement, something that was requested by many of those posting on the official forums and elsewhere.
- This change also made it possible to unlock The Dead End, the new Point of Interest added to Divinity's Reach earlier in the week.
- Build: 19,512