From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Item type
- Soulbound on Acquire
- Game link
- External links
Click to enlarge.
Double-click to consume.
A decoration schematic that is processed by the guild's assembly device to make the decoration.
— In-game description
- Awaiting user input...
- low gravity. Enable
- Nova Launch. Enable
- Nova Transformation. Enable
- Slippery Slope. Enable
- The four characters floating above the controls are the asuran letters for H, K, V, and E.
- Experimentation with low gravity mounts:
- Raptor: At the end of the leap most forward momentum is lost so distance is not greatly improved but height is doubled.
- Springer: Double the normal jump height but fall damage is taken.
- Skimmer: Float slowly and unstoppably upwards eventually hitting the sky box. After a moment of not moving you are teleported back to where you mounted up.
- Jackal: No effect on the ability. Regular jumps are higher.
- Griffon: A single flap achieves a height several times higher than normal. Repeated flapping will quickly reach the sky box. The griffon will only begin to fall very slowly several seconds after a flap otherwise the griffon will only descend when diving and it does so slowly. Not enough speed is gained this way to achieve a boost. It is possible to bump against the sky box for long enough to be teleported back to where you mounted.
- Beetle: No effect on speed but the slow gravity allows for greater jump distance.