Asuran script ( ) is the written language and alphabet of the asura. The script is still used and engraved on many stone made labs and asuran structures, also used on any console preventing other races to understand them. The language itself is described as being half-mathematical and half-structured.
The Asuran alphabet is inspired by the Greek Alphabet and uses some characters from it such as: "a" alpha, "d" delta, "e" epsilon, "z" zeta, "p" pi, and "r" rho. It also draws inspiration from the Phoenician, Aramaic, Cypriot and Meroitic alphabets.
The letters "C", "K" and "Q" are represented by the same letters in the Asuran alphabet.
There are also dots and dashes often found alongside this text, but these have not been translated, and it is not known if they could be translated.
Original text, asuran manifesto who helped translating the others:
- We are the asura, lords of deep domains that are now denied to us, overwhelmed by numbers, power and brute force.
- We have been forced to this open, sun-filled world and forced to rebuild our civilization.
- That we have succeeded is a testament to the indomitable spirit and innate intelligence of our people.
- In every day and with every invention, we rebuild our world and bend reality to match our needs.
- The Eternal Alchemy states that everything is interwoven.
- The actions of a single asura, of one experiment, can have wider implications throughout the world.
- We are all part of the Eternal Alchemy, whether as cogs, pistons, wheels, springs, or arcanic crystals.
- The ultimate goal in life is to comprehend the greater purpose of the Eternal Alchemy and to strive in perfecting it.
- The warning sign from the Inquest uses an unknown letter, but considering its purpose, the symbol shown in red could be an exclamation point.