From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Kralkatorrik created the Dragonbrand when he flew over our land five years ago. Those who weren't killed were twisted into slaves of the Elder Dragon. It makes the treaty seem trivial in comparison.
Tell me about the Dragonbrand.
- Imagine a war with no end and an enemy who never retreats. We don't understand how their numbers keep growing, but they do and they keep coming at us.
Why build a base here?
- We can't remove the Brand. We can only contain it with utter force. With this base, we can keep the Branded creatures from flowing south into populated lands.
- I'd wager they owe you a great deal of thanks. Take care.
- charr and the humans?
How do you feel about the truce between the
- The legions didn't become strong as they are today by turning a blind eye to the greater issues. With threats like the Elder Dragons, it is time we put thoughts of petty warfare behind us.
- What? Oh...yeah. All of this will belong to the humans when the treaty get signed. Strange. It's not a victory or a loss. The war is just...over. It's going to be hard to get used to that.
- True, but times are changing.
- During Defend Doomspy's Watch and defeat the Branded
- Look alive. Creatures are swarming in from the Dragonbrand!
- (only if there are mortars remaining(?))
What can I do?
- Fight them off any way you can. We've got mortars up and running. Use them and smash those things flat!
- They don't stand a chance.
- Got it.