From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Elite Mazomba is a Sand Shark that has a chance to spawn when enemies are killed in the dunes of the Elon Riverlands. Killing Mazomba awards the achievement Blood and Sand.
- Breaches Sand
- Creates Tornadoes
- Bite - Deals a small amount of damage in a very short melee range and inflicts 5 seconds of Bleeding.
- Breach - Burrows into the ground, evading, and shadowsteps to the target. After a short delay, it surfaces and deals a small amount of damage while Launching targets into the air. Stability negates the launch effect, but targets will still be flung into the air. The delay is greatly decreased when used against mounted players.
- Sand Vortex - Channeled AoE attack that grows in size over time, dealing a small amount of damage and inflicting 2 stacks of 5 seconds Bleeding each pulse.
- Stolen skills
|Mostly-Digested Boots||Salvage item||Rare||0-1|
- Mazomba is a giant fish in the mythology of the Chaga people of Tanzania.
- Elon Riverlands: Blood and Sand — Kill the monstrous sand shark, Mazomba. (2 )