From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the norn in Hoelbrak. For the asura of the same name, see Dotta (asura).
- Welcome to Dotta's Block. I'm Dotta, and you must be in the market for the best meats in Hoelbrak.
What makes your meat superior?
- It's all about quality crafting. Anyone can chop up a kill and stick it on a plate. We hand-pick our animals and take the utmost care in each step from the slaughter to the table.
What do you have for sale?
- Speak to my partner there. He'll sell you whatever you need.
- Yeah, not in the market for meats right now.
- (if in the Order of Whispers)
I'm actually looking to know the unknown.
- Then you'll hear the unheard. The Order's been preoccupied with a new menace in the south. Risen, they're called-undead creatures that appeared after Zhaitan lifted Orr from the sea.
Are they as bad as they sound?
- Do things get worse than undead dragon minions? It's said the creatures are slowly creeping out of Orr, too. Watch yourself in those parts, Whisperer.
- I'll do that. Thanks for the information.
- I can handle a few shambling corpses. Bye.
- Not interested.