From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Tangled Depths
- Help Vincere Shieldstep find the scattered members of his team (80)
- Don't let the Mordrem break the cannon before it reaches the wall (80)
- Protect the cannon until the Mordrem migration is stopped (80)
- Dragon's Stand
- Destroy the Ley-Line Disruption Pod to restore the ley lines to other islands (80)
- Defeat and stop the Mordrem commander from growing enough explosive pustules to destroy the island (80)
- Attack the Mouth of Mordremoth's head while evading its attacks (80)
- Destroy the vine growth before it destroys a section of the island (80)
- Stun the Mouth of Mordremoth to keep it in place while your allies collect mortars to damage it from above (80)
- Defeat and stop the Mordrem commander from shielding allies inside the coils (80)
- Attack the dragon's body while evading its attacks (80)
- In Dragon's Domain, when Mouth of Mordremoth event begins
- In Dragon's Domain, after killing the Mouth of Mordremoth
- Vincere Shieldstep: An honor, Commander.
- <Character Name>: Nice work, soldier.
- Things are looking up, but Maguuma isn't through with us yet.
- This team impresses me more the longer I see them in action.
- We're in good shape here...for now, at least.
- After recapturing the SCAR camp
- Just look at this place. Our camp's a wreck.
- During the cannon protection event
- The people we left behind are counting on us to stop the Mordrem in their tracks. Let's do this, team.
- If we can stop the Mordrem marching into Tyria from here, we'll save a lot of lives back home.
- They'll be on top of us soon. Protect the cannon!
- Top priority is to keep them off our weapon.
- Protect that cannon; protect Tyria.
- Let's stop these Mordrem here and now!
- His middle name is "Marion".