From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Spleedoop's Friendship Shell||Accessory||Masterwork||58||875|
|Spleedoop's Friendship Shell||Accessory||Fine||58||441|
|Spleedoop Breather||Heavy aquatic helm||Fine||58||441|
|Spleedoop Breather||Light aquatic helm||Fine||58||441|
|Spleedoop Breather||Medium aquatic helm||Fine||58||441|
|Improved Spleedoop Breather||Heavy aquatic helm||Masterwork||58||875|
|Improved Spleedoop Breather||Light aquatic helm||Masterwork||58||875|
|Improved Spleedoop Breather||Medium aquatic helm||Masterwork||58||875|
- Sipedon Deeps, rescue prisoners, recover supplies, or just kill quaggans' enemies! Quaggans need your help! Scout
- (If holding Quaggan Treasure)
- I recovered this quaggan treasure!
How should I go about scouting the Sipedon Deeps?
- krait weaknesses. Stay clear of krait witch! She can make you visible again. Quaggan can cloak you, to go look for
Make me unseen, and I'll scout the Deeps to help you!
- Once cloaked, work your way to the top of Spiedon Deeps, where prisoners are. Hurry! Your cloak will not last very long.
- Quaggan Shadow Cloak (7 m)) I'm on my way! (Receives
- I'm not sure I trust your magics. Good luck to you, though.
Why are the krait taking prisoners?
- Krait sacrifice quaggan and hylek, to summon big bad fish. Please save quaggan, and hylek tooOoo!
- I'll free your friends!
What sort of supplies should I be looking for?
- Krait steal shiny things from quaggans. Quaggan need shiny things back, to trade for food and weapons.
- I'll get back your shinies for you!
What's in those caves, back behind us?
- Caves are dangerous! Quaggans who swim into caves never return. Caves scary. Do not enter!
- Thanks for the advice.
- I'll see what I can do for you.
- Quaggan thanks yooOoo for all your help!
- What's that you're carrying, friend?
- Farewell, friend.