From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Duration Increase: 33%
- : +120Condition Damage
— In-game description
- Fragmentation Shot — Fire a shot that bleeds the impacted target and then shatters, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
- Poison Dart Volley — Fire a volley of darts that poison foes.
- Static Shot — Discharge a lightning shot that bounces between multiple foes, blinding and confusing them.
- Blowtorch — Unleash flames from your pistol to burn foes. Deal more damage the closer you are.
- Glue Shot — Coat the target area with a glue puddle that immobilizes foes on impact, then cripples foes that remain within.
- This trait is not affected by the duration cap of +100%.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|October 02, 2018||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update: