From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Carman Fawntracker is a Renown Heart NPC and one of several norn at the homestead in Taigan Groves. Entertain and protect the children there, and she'll be glad to offer some items in return.
|Empty Honey Pot||Accessory||Fine||7||105|
These items are no longer available as of the September 2014 Feature Pack.
|Recipe: Wooden Sword||Recipe sheet||Fine||35|
- Ugh, these kids are wearing me out. It's impossible to look after them all. They won't hold still! Would you help me?
Sure, what can I do?
- Keep them busy. Entertain them. Toss a few snowballs at them. They love that. Just don't let them throw snowballs at anything dangerous.
You want me to throw snowballs at your kids?
- That's right! It will teach them to have Snow Leopard's reflexes
- What's the "anything dangerous" I'm supposed to keep them away from?
- Well, I'm all for education.
What's so dangerous?
- Some of the homesteaders around here have tempers you wouldn't believe. Just steer clear of them. And the bees. They're bad-tempered too.
- So, watch out for anything with a bad temper. Got it.
- Sounds easy.
That's a lot of kids. Are they yours?
- spirit of Hare, I think. Oh, no. I just watch them while their parents are away. The homesteaders here have been blessed by the
Where are all the parents?
- They're out hunting food for these little mouths. But sadly, this cruel winter claimed many lives. There are more children than adults now.
What about you and these other adults I see? Do you go out hunting?
- Gareth over here. Nobody stays here without good reason. The adults you see here are craftsmen, like
- Our butcher. He makes the finest smoked meats. When his children let him
- Ah. So, how can I help with the kids?
- I see.
- That's sad.
- Apparently so.
If you can't handle them, you shouldn't have had them.
- Is that so? Well, don't come crawling to me for help when you have kids of your own.
- Believe me, I won't.
- You've been a big help around here. I wish you'd stick around, but you look like you're the wandering type. At least accept a token of gratitude from us merchants.
- How thoughtful of you. Thanks.
- Keep it. You need it more than I do.